- Actovia: Commercial Mortgage Intelligence
Info on property, owner, & debt commerical real estate
- Altos Research
U.S. Residential Market Data
Architeture Information Portal
- Bank of England
U.K. central bank
- Bank Rate
Interest & Investment Rates
- Bloomberg News
Financial and Business News
- Brookings Institute
Washington D.C. based think tank
- Canada Mortage and Housing Corporation
Canadian Government Housing & Mortgage Agency
- Center for American Progress
Independent nonpartisan educational institute dedicated to improving the lives of Americans through progressive ideas and action.
- Center for Economic Policy Research
Left Leaning Economic Research Center
- Center for Public Integrity
Investigative journalism from a nonprofit newsroom,
- Colliers International
Global Real Estate Firm
- Comercial Mortgage Alert
U.S. CMBS Info
- Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
Non-partisan analyses of budgetary and economic issues to support the Congressional budget process.
- Corpus of Contemporary American English (COCA)
American English Word Usage & Frequency
U.S. Real Estate Research & Analysis
- Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat
Design, construction, and operation of tall buildings and future cities
- CTBUH Tall Building Database | The Skyscraper Center
Information on tall buildings around the world.
- Cushman & Wakefield
Global Real Estate Research/Finance/Leasing/Brokerage Firm
- Dag Hammarskjöld Library | United Nations
United Nations Library
- Data Quick
U.S. Real Estate Research & Analysis - part of CoreLogic
- Discover NYC Landmarks
NYC Landmarks Commission Interactive Map
- DLA Piper RESummit – State of the Market Surveys
- Ecological Tapestry of the World – USGS
Digital Mapping of Global Ecosystems
- Europan Union Open Data Portal
A single point of access to a growing range of data from the institutions and other bodies of the European Union (EU).
- European Banking Authority
European Bank Regulatory Authority
- Federal Reserve Economic Data (FRED)
223,000 US and international time series from 67 sources.
- Global Property Guide
Global Residential Investment Info
- Greespace Information for Greater London CIC
London Environmental Records Centre
- IMF — International Monetary Fund
- Index of languages by language family
This is a list of the languages featured on Omniglot arranged by the language families they belong to, with details of each language family
- International Initiative for Impact Evaluation (3ie)
Evidence on development effectiveness can inform policy and improve lives of the poor.
- International Institute for Environment and Development
IIED is one of the world’s most influential international development and environment policy research organisations
- JLL Real Estate Research
United Kingdom Real Estate Research
- JURIST – Legal News
JURIST is the world's only law school-based comprehensive legal news and research service.
Neighborhood information based on street address
- Lodging Econometrics
Hospitality Industry Reports
- Lusk Center for Real Estate / Casden Forecasts
USC Southern CA Real Estate Center
- Miller Samuel Real Estate Appraisers
Greater NYC and Greater Miami Residential Data
- National Association of Counties
National organization that represents county governments in the United States.
- NYC Open Accessible Space Information System (OASIS)
NYC Government Maps
- NYC Real Estate Buyers Broker
NYC Residential Broker - Market Info
Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development
- Project Syndicate
Members include more than 500 newspapers and other publications in 154 countries, and our commentaries reach 300 million readers.
Property Level Info - U.S. Real Estate
U.K residential market info
- Social Science Research Network
SSRN is devoted to the rapid worldwide dissemination of social science research.
- Tax Policy Center
Nationally recognized experts in tax, budget, and social policy who have served at the highest levels of government.
Online Manhattan Office Information
U.S. Government Topo Maps
- U.S. Congress Joint Committee on Taxation
Nonpartisan committee of the U. S. Congress for tax matters.
- U.S. Congressional Budget Office (CBO)
Independent analyses of budgetary and economic issues to support the Congressional budget process.
- U.S. Dept. of Labor | Bureau of Labor Statistics
U.S. Labor Statistics
- U.S. Government Accountability Office (U.S. GAO)
Idependent, nonpartisan agency that works for the U.S. Congress - the "Congressional Watchdog",
- U.S. Treasury Resource Center
U.S. Treasury Information/Reports
- World Bank
Low-interest loans, interest-free credits, and grants to developing countries to fight poverty.
- Worldwide Governance Index
Aggregate and individual governance indicators for 215 economies over the period 1996–2013, for six dimensions of governance